Nalco is the world’s largest sustainability Services Company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers.
Nalco is part of Ecolab Inc. With 2011 annualized sales of $11 billion and more than 42,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programmes and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries.
Nalco Mission and Values
Our primary reason to exist is to create value for our customers by developing and implementing innovative, differentiated solutions that are financially, technically and environmentally sustainable. Every day, Nalco people deliver results that help our customers succeed, we do this through living our core values:
- Safety – Make safety personal, with a goal of zero injuries
- Integrity – There is no right way to do something wrong
- Expertise – We are always learning, always delivering sustainability solutions
- Innovation – Go beyond the status quo
- Collaboration – Bring the best of Nalco everywhere, every time
- Accountability – Take responsibility by setting measurable goals and monitoring performance with discipline